Here we share the effortless way to sponsor someone on UAE visit visa or UAE tourist visa either by doing it yourselfonline or through travel agency (ticketing or tourism companies).
UAE Visit Visa process:
To get Dubai tourist visa or visit visa,one can apply online or can apply through the Amer services by visiting the nearest Amer service centres.
1. Sponsor photo in white background.
2. Sponsor valid coloured passport copy.
3. Original passport and Emirates ID of the Sponsor.
4. IBAN number (international bank account number) of Sponsor.
5. Relationship proof of the person applying for the visa with the Sponsor and should be attested.
6. Tenancy contract with at least two months validityand should be attested.
7. DEWA bill which should be latest.
8. For private sector employeesLabour contracts should be attested.
9. For free zone, semi-government and government employee’sArabic salary certificate is required.
UAE Visit Visa Fee:
30 days visit visaSingle entry cost is 415AED.
30 day visit visa multipleentries cost is 790AED.
90 days Long-term single entry visit visa costis 815 AED.
90 days Long term multiple entry visit visa costis 1840 AED.
Security deposit is necessary,which is also known as visit visa guarantee amount.If you are applying for a visit or tourist visa through online portals or Amer service centres.This amount is refundable once visiting person left the country or change his/her status.
GDRFA will incure1020 AED for the first-degree relatives which include parents, sibling-brother,sister or children, whereas for second degree relatives that includes person’s grandparents, grandchildren,uncles,aunts, nephews and nieces or half-siblings will be charged 2020AED.
How to skip security deposit?
To avoid security deposit amount one need to arrange authorized travel agency and since the travel agency is the ‘sponsor’ of one’s visitor visa, he/she as individual, do not have to pay out the security deposit(guarantee) which the Amer services at GDRFA or online portals will ask for when applying through them.
This is a fact that when you go through the travel agency(Tourism Company) for sponsoring your first-degree or second-degree relatives;there is no need to pay this security deposit. As it is the travel agency duty who will complete all paper work and the best part is that there is also less paper work from your side.
If applying for a visit visa or tourist visa through travelagency, you do not require above mentioned attested labour contract, Arabic salary certificate and tenancy contract etc.
Travel Agency Requires FollowingDocuments:
1. First and last page of passport with visa copy of the guarantor.
2. Copy of guarantorEmirates ID.
3. Colour copyof first and last page of visitor’spassport.
4. Passport size photo graph of the visitor in white background.
UAE Tourist Visa Fee:
For 3 monthsUAE visit visa fees cost 749 AED per person whereas below is the cost involved for other visas:
1. 14 day tourist visa cost 295 AED per person.
2. 30 day single -entry visit visa cost 305 AED.
3. 90 day single-entry visit cost 749 AED.
4. 30 day multiple –entry tourist visa cost 950 AED
5. 90 day multiple –entry tourist visa cost 2,150 AED.
6. 30 day express tourist visa is for 450 AED.
7. 90 day express tourist visa cost 950AED per person.
Important points to be kept in mind before applying for UAE visit visa or UAE tourist Visa:
1. Person visiting UAE must have its own passport with minimum validity of six months and if the visiting person is your spouse (husband/wife), the same must be mentioned on your passport.
2. Once it is accepted by authorities the visit visa application require a minimum of 2-5 working days to get approval or in some cases it may take more time.
3. If application got rejected the visa application fee is non –refundable in all cases. So please be careful and checkout all the requirements and read the terms and conditions before proceeding forpayment process.